Friday 2 May 2014

thigh high






Hiya everyone! Hope your doing well & I'm glad that your back on Fashion&Tingz to see more fabulous fashion finds! These photo's were taken by talented photographer Niqolas who I work with for the Fashion&Tingz online store! We decided to get together one afternoon & take some streetstyle pictures! His work is absolutely incredible, you can check it out here: www.flickr.com/photos/Niqolas

Black & gold is such a fabulous combination & I'm totally in love with my over the knee boots! I think there just a timeless classic that will never really go out of style! I've been searching online EVERYWHERE to try & find some to include in the post & it's almost impossible which is very disappointing. I think it's because summers coming & they are more of a winter boot but oh well, I wear them all year round!

Long batwing cardigan - £8 - EBAY Click Here!
Black velvet crop top - £7 - BOOHOO Click Here!
Gold Jeans - £10 - H&M sale (sold out!)
Thigh high boots - £30 - I bought these in a random shop in Manchester! This is the closest to them I could find... prettylittlething.com Click Here! Click Here! for the leather version!
Black Envelope Bag - £5 - Everything5pounds.com (sold out)
Fake fox tail - £6 Similar Here! 
Gold Chocker Necklace - Available from www.fashionandtingz.com
Black fedora hat - Similar Here!

I hope you liked the post ladies & gents! I will be back very soon with more fashion goodness! Oh & I almost forgot, I was asked to be on board for Manchester Fashion Week OFFICIAL BLOGGERS! So that means I will be invited to lots of blogger events which I will of course be blogging about! & I would also LOVE to see some of you there too! So keep checking back here at Fashion&Tingz so I can give you the low down on events/shows that you can also attend! It would be so exciting to meet some of my lovely readers face to face! Just the thought of that genuinely makes me smile :)

Imani


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Design by pipdig