Sunday 27 April 2014

oh mickey, your so fine!






Hello fashion lovers! I hope you enjoyed my post yesterday about Manchester Fashion Week! It was such an amazing event to be invited too & I literally loved every minute! I will definitely be attending next year & I would love to see some of you there too!

My outfit for day 2 was super colourful, I wanted to have fun with it & this Disney top was absolutely perfect! I wanted to keep it super girly so that's why I opted for a pencil skirt rather than jeans! The whole outfit is from Primark, including accessories! I wish Primark would sell online so I could include links! I'm constantly blogging about Primark items because they are so affordable & now a days they are incredibly ON TREND! I have two Primarks near my house so I can't resist popping in a few times a month! Primark please have a online store soon, we need it!

Disney Structured T - £12 - Primark - I managed to find the EXACT same one on Ebay! Click Here!
Denim Pencil Skirt - £10 - Primark - Similar Here!
Barely There Sandals - £12 - Primark
Gold Collar Necklace - £4 - Primark - Similar Here!
Midi Rings - £4 - Primark - Similar Here!
So what was your fave look? Day 1.. ROCK CHICK or Day 2 DISNEY CHICK? Let me know! & I will see you back here on Fashion&Tingz for more streetstyle posts!

Imani♥



2 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW !!! Girl you have got the looks. Love your sense of style. Followed for inspiration.


    Regards
    D, x

    www.dellilahsnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I'm pretty much in love with this! I'm such a sucker for Disney haha! also how stunning are you!! xxx

    pollypocketbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Design by pipdig