Thursday 24 April 2014

I've been re-vamped!

Hello my amazing readers, hope your all feeling fabulous & loving my new fresh look for the blog! It's so fresh & clean & thats exactly what I wanted so I hope you like it! It was done by a fabulous company 'pipdig' who were an absolute pleasure to work with! Any of my fellow bloggers who want a re-vamp I would definately reccomend this company! I was really worried at first because when you work with people online it can be scary as you dont know them & you just have to hope they give you a good service but right from the get go, I saw how proffessional they were & the whole process was amazing! Check them out here: www.pipdig.co/

I have been busy on such an amazing project that I've been dying to tell you about. If you've followed me for a while then you may remember a time when I was doing Ebay? Well that was a wonderful learning curve for me but I realised it wasn't the best platform for Fashion&Tingz online store as I wanted to go into high fashion & had a different vision. I wanted to offer exclusive clothing that was very glamorous & along with my mum we decided to expand Fashion&Tingz into its own online boutique! It has taken a lot of hard work but every second has been worth it! At the moment we only offer UK shipping but we will be expanding into Europe & eventually Worldwide in the near future!

So all of my amazing readers please go and check it out! www.fashionandtingz.com  I will also be offering an exclusive discount code just for my readers! So if you would like to make a purchase please email me at fashionandting@gmail.com and I will reply with an exclusive 15% discount code. It's my way of saying thank you for all of your incredible support!

Here are some of my favourite pieces from the store:


So those are just a few of my faves. I hope you love them too! But wait, this post isn't over... I still have to tell you about one last thing... MANCHESTER FASHION WEEK! After launching www.fashionandtingz.com My mum & I were invited to MANCHESTER FASHION WEEK which was AMAY to the ZING! (amazing!!!!!) I will be writing all about it on Saturday & including amazing pictures straight from the runway! So get back here on Sat for all the juicy info!

Imani♥

1 comment:

Blogger Template Design by pipdig