Tuesday 1 July 2014

PROPPA PVC!

Hi My Darlings!









 
When I got ready this morning I felt like having a 'all black everything' moment, which is very rare for me as I love colour! So I decided to rock these incredible PVC trousers I grabbed from a vintage shop & paired it with a black t-shirt! Such a simple look, yet I still think it makes quite a big statement! Especially with these PVC trousers as I do think they are LOVE or HATE but I clearly love them!
 
 
High waisted PVC trousers - £22 - COW vintage (Manchester)
'Do Epic Chic' T-shirt - £10 - www.inthestyle.co.uk CLICK HERE!
Strappy Heels - NOW ON SALE £12.59 - Blueinc.co.uk CLICK HERE!
 
So that's a FULL outfit total of just under £45! That's a pretty good bargain if you ask me! So what do you think of these PVC pants? Do you LOVE THEM or think "No, Imani these are a fashion fail!"

Let me know!

Imani♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Design by pipdig