Thursday 10 July 2014

PHEBE - Bright, Radiant & Pure!

Hiya My Loves!














Hope your doing well my lovelies, I've been a busy little bee but I've been dying to put an outfit together to style with this gorgeous head chain from
 
I've posted another item from EE before (Click here to view!) because I'm just completely in love with the beauty of their pieces! I decided to style this beautiful head chain with some vintage items that I'm completely in love with including some denim shorts I picked up for just £2!
 
PHEBE VINTAGE OPAL HEAD CHAIN - www.eclecticeccentricity.com CLICK HERE!
Jacket - Vintage
Denim Shorts - Vintage
Gold Winged Stiletto's - www.fashionandtingz.com
 
So there we have it darlings, my outfit of the day! Hope you like it & don't forget to check out www.eclecticeccentricity.com

Lots of fashionable love,
Imani x

1 comment:

Blogger Template Design by pipdig