Saturday 26 April 2014

Manchester Fashion Week! Part 1 #MCRFW










Hi lovelies! I had the amazing opportunity to go to Manchester Fashion Week & it was absolutely amazing. The runway show was so cool & I managed to spot a couple of celebs! One of them being the fabulous Denise Welch from Loose Women! When I was deciding on my outfit for the first day of Fashion Week I didn't have a clue what to wear but somehow it all came together! (well I hope it did!) I wanted to try something completely different & that's how the scarf ended up on my head! I absolutely loved it & bought another 3!

Baggy Sheer Vest Top - Primark - £4
Black Fringe Oversized Bag - £20 - Primark
Leather Look Sleevless Jacket - £25 - I bought this years ago & I can't remember where! Similar Here!

I loved the rock chick feel to this outfit & the fringe bag is one of my favourite buys of all time! It also comes in beige & I'm seriously considering getting that colour too! 

So while being at Manchester Fashion Week it was amazing too see so many amazing collections on the runway but a few designers really stood out to me! & I've added a few photo's to show you why!

Here's a beautiful design by the amazing Sofia Douvari! See more designs here! www.sofiadourvari.com

Another amazing creation by Sofia Douvari! I love the volume on this skirt & I really want this dress! View more designs here! www.sofiadourvari.com

A beautiful floor length gown by Aftershock! The colour & style is just perfection! Find the dress here! www.aftershockplc.com

Absolutely gorgeous back detail by Aftershock! I need this dress in my life! Find the dress here! www.aftershockplc.com


More 'Gown Goodness' By Aftershock! Find the dress here! www.aftershockplc.com


Striking red leather by Boda Skins! View the collection here! www.bodaskins.com


Absolute vintage goodness by Gin & Tonic! I'm kind of obsessed with this ensemble! It's the fabrics & the silk scarf that won me over! This is chic perfection in my eyes! Find more vintage here! www.ginandtonicvintage.co.uk
Intricate PVC detailing by Eustratia View the collection here! www.eustratia.co.uk
Me feeling sad that the show was over but still smiling because it was AWESOME!



So there you have it, my first day at Manchester Fashion Week! I will be writing about Day 2 tomorrow so make sure you get back here so I can show you what I wore! Who's your favourite designer from this post? Let me know! Tweet me or leave comments, I can't wait to hear what you think!

Imani



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Design by pipdig